Circle Dancing holidays
Circle dance is open to all people who wish to share in the joy of dance. The dances are in circles, lines and spirals and range from the very simple to some more challenging. There is no need for a partner and all the dances are thoroughly taught.
We dance traditional dances from Eastern Europe, Armenia, Israel, Russia, France and Greece, as well as Gypsy and Klezmer dances. There are also newly choreographed circle dances, which often have a more meditative flavour.
Circle dancing is about laughter, exercise, joy, great music, community, fun, celebration and support. We dance to remember who we are and that we are part of the human family.
All circle dance holidays at Butterfly House are taught by experienced teachers.
Enjoy a fabulous dancing holiday on the beautiful Croatian peninsula of Istria. Experienced dancers and beginners welcome.
Your holiday includes:
- 2hr circle dancing daily, indoors and out
- Use of heated outdoor swimming pool
- Half-board accommodation, mainly twin beds
- Transport to & from Pula airport
- Trips with your native host to explore the rich local environment and culture
- Opportunity to connect with local people
- Time out by the sea and walks in the countryside
Program for 2019:
- 21 - 28 May with Les Peters (Full)
- 22 - 29 June cancelled by Jeannette
Program for 2020:
- 9 - 16 June with Les Peters (Full)
- 20 - 27 June with Anne Parry